0 miles from Smith Lake
Lake life is made simple by this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Jasper vacation rental condo! Located in the gated community of Duncan Bridge Resort, this Alabama abode sits on the water’s edge of Lewis Smith Lake and offers easy access to the marina right across the street. Boasting accommodations for 6, a private balcony with waterfront views and all the comforts of home, this condo allows you to explore the picturesque shorelines of Alabama’s most popular lake in style!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Situated on the third floor of the Duncan Bridge Resort, this 1,400-square-foot condo features spectacular views of Lewis Smith Lake and an unbeatable location right on the water! Look out to the tranquil vistas as you lounge on the unit’s private balcony, or soak up the scenery from behind the large windows lining the living area.
Sprawl out on the plush sofa to take in the view or enjoy a carefree afternoon in front of the flat-screen cable TV.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare a delicious homemade dish. Stainless steel appliances make meal prep a breeze while a 4-person breakfast bar and large dining room table offer plenty of seating to savor your creations with the whole group.
After a full day on the lake, treat yourself to a soothing soak in the master en-suite bathroom’s garden tub before curling up in the plush king-sized bed.
Plan your next day’s adventure in Bankhead National forest or opt for a rest day and utilize the community swimming pool.
With the lake as your backyard, you won’t need to travel far to enjoy a plethora of water activities such as boating, fishing, water skiing and wakeboarding. Right across the main channel is the Duncan Bridge Marina, where you can easily fuel, service and store your boat!
Bordering the lake are Bankhead National Forest and Sipsey Wilderness Area, home to scenic sandstone cliffs, deep gorges and majestic hardwood trees. Unleash your adventurous spirit as you hike to beautiful waterfalls, horseback ride through budding wildflowers or kayak down the scenic Sipsey Fork.
For a taste of city life, take a quick 14-mile drive to Jasper and choose from an array of bars and clubs, including The Barn, O'Malley's Tavern and Midnight Special. Before you head back to the condo, be sure to hit Black Rock Bistro or Warehouse 3 Nineteen to grab a classic American burger!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, central heating and air conditioning, ceiling fans, linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, washer and dryer, furnished balcony, community pool and charcoal grills, assigned covered boat slip for the condo, and more!
- Incredible Jasper location - Waterfront property on the edge of Lewis Smith Lake! Steps from countless activities including boating, swimming, fishing, jet skiing and wakeboarding. Short drive from Bankhead National Forest, Sipsey Wilderness Area and other popular area attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Double Springs-Winston County Airport - 20401 US-278, Double Springs, AL 35553, (~18.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that no boat trailers are allowed on the Duncan Bridge Resort property. Trailer storage is available for rent at Duncan Bridge Marina across Duncan Bridge (205-387-1208)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in